Terms And Conditions
Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully
This is an agreement between Parivartan Sandesh and the User to the website www.parivartansandesh.org. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, improve or remove part of following terms & Conditions at any time. Your visit & use of our website www.parivartansandesh.org will mean that you accept all the terms and conditions of use of our website www.parivartansandesh.org and be bound of these terms & conditions.
This Agreement governs the use of Parivartan Sandesh web site, which includes contents like text, information, images as well as all services available to the users through the same. Except as otherwise described, all materials in this site are made available only for informational purposes
1. This site is legally owned and operated by PARIVARTAN SANDESH and all contents like text, information, images, all services available to the users etc. contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of PARIVARTAN SANDESH, or its subsidiaries or affiliated partners or third party licensors.
2. Any material from website www.parivartansandesh.org controlled by Parivartan Sandesh cannot be reproduced, republished, distributed, uploaded, posted or in any way except that user’s personal and noncommercial self use for self knowledge
3. You may not utilize our any material copyrighted by Parivartan Sandesh, like our name, trademarks or other proprietary information.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information and will be financially accountable for all uses of the Web Site by you and anyone using your password and login information.
5. You may not use this Web Site to make any false, fraudulent or; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic material or unlawfully harassing or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. The user is solely responsible for such personal information as contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, data or personal information.
7. User personal information shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose the services of our ISPs (Internet Service Providers) or other suppliers.
8. User shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
9. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict user’s access to all or any segment of the Web Site
10. There might be technical inaccuracies or clerical errors in this website. Parivartan Sandesh may make amendments, changes or improvements at any time in the contents of this website. Parivartan Sandesh does not give warrantee on material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
11. We do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Web Site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party
12. You agree that you will not use any automatic device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site
13. The information (including the Information) you provide to us (i) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, intercept any system, data or information; and
14. Parivartan Sandesh will not be responsible & liable for any damages caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
15. These Terms and Conditions will be governed to the laws of the DELHI Jurisdiction only. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
16. User’s right to access and use the site immediately terminates without further notice if user violate the agreement. We may terminate the user’s right to use the site at any time, with or without cause.
17. All user information provided to us, including without limitation the information on the Registration Forms, must be current, accurate, and complete. If we at any time discover any error or omission in the information you provide to us, we may, at our option, terminate the right to access and use the site by any user.
18. Any controversy or claim arising out of relating to this agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules applicable to Delhi. Either the user or Parivartan Sandesh may seek any interim relief from a court of competent jurisdiction at Delhi